Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #201
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    brownies!!! Love em,...

    I'd choose cheetos sis, we CAN get em at certain stores but they are very expensive, I just remember them from the time when my sister was still here and her hubby always bought em,...

    icing or no icing?

  2. #202
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Icing! I love Cheeto's !!!


    Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?

  3. #203
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Donald, he's too real sometimes*lol

    The Simpsons or Southpark?

  4. #204
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Simpsons!!!
    As defuncted as they are THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER!
    Besides my brothers name is Kenny and I hate that Kenny dies every episode of Southpark!


    Sweat pants or jeans?

  5. #205
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pdASSOP0007
    I think I look like Homer Simpson, but i'm getting off topic.

    I perfer sweats around the house.

    How many Cd's are in your collection

  6. #206
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOO thats HARD...I have to think about that for a while and get back to you!

  7. #207
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOO OOOO Me Me, I know... My all time favorite song in the history of Pop music is "Hang On Sloopy", By The McCoys.

    It is a classic 3 chord song. It tells a story of young love, and its under 3 minutes long. Almost everyone in the world knows the simple lyrics:

    (Chorus)
    Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on
    Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on

    Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town
    And everybody yeah, tries to put my sloopy down
    Well Sloopy I don't care what your daddy do
    Cause' you know Sloopy girl I'm in love with you
    And so I say now

    (Chorus)

    Sloopy let your hair down girl let it hang down on me
    Sloopy let your hair down girl let it hang down on me
    Come on Sloopy, Come on Sloopy
    Come on Sloopy, Come on Sloopy

    Well it feels so good
    You know it feels so good
    Shake it, Shake it, Shake it Sloopy
    Shake it, Shake it, Shake it Yeah

    (Chorus)

  8. #208
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    not many anymore,....somehow they disappear into my daughters rooms*LOL

    What's your all time favorite song?

  9. #209
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember My Moma loving that song and I would sing along...HANG ON SNOOPY and of course she would say no no its SLOOPY. I think lots of people did that!

    I still can't say what my all time favorite song is cause there are too many!!! Hell I go to sleep at night with jingles in my head...

    Pecan or Pumpkin pie?

  10. #210
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I used to sing snoopy, too*L

    neither one, I am not too fond of pies, I don't even like applepie

    gingerbread or fruitcake?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •